Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Link Roundup

I’ve been a little off the ball lately keeping up with so many interesting links I’ve found online, so here they are all together.

I’m a big believer in Vanilla as a flavour. I believe the best ice cream can only be judged in its vanilla stage. It is the simplest of all flavours (even sometimes being mistaken for plain), yet it’s really good. This little site shows you how to make your own vanilla extract. Check out this link here.
All I can say about this is chocolate flavoured strawberries. Check out this link here.
In Science Daily they have an interesting article about how smells make us do things might not do regularly. In particular how the smell of chocolate chip cookies makes us buy expensive things in malls. Check out this link here.

Well that’s all the surfing I’ve been doing lately.

CC


No comments: