Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Shake it like you mean it.

Adrian writes with the following message:

“Candy Critic,

I heard about a contest, maybe other readers might be interested?

Anyway here’s the contest info:

The Tic Tac ® Brand Invites You to Remake the Shake!

There’s a contest going on at www.remaketheshake.com: download songs with the legendary Tic Tac ® shake sound, then record a video of you doing an original dance or musical act inspired by Tic Tac ® mints. Upload your video to enter the contest. The winner gets $10,000.

Thanks so much,”

Two things:

First of all I’m fairly convinced that Adrian works for the folks at Tic Tac.

Secondly I suddenly got flooded with memories of me eating Tic Tacs then filling up the little container with water and having a little drink stash in my pocket.

Click here to check out the contest.

CC

No comments: