Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Update, Easter, and Chip and dip day!

Wow this is really the kind of day people only dream about. In one day we get to celebrate 3 food events… Well kind of. First of all this weeks review was discovered by me while walking through a mall wondering which fun food court food I wanted. I decided to go with crappy mall Chinese food, and regretted it thoroughly.
Today is also Easter… I’m thinking that should have been the first thing mentioned but I really like the idea that you might be more excited about me updating this site than getting a bunch of cool chocolate stuff from a bunny.
It’s also National Chip and Dip day… OK I’m pretty sure this one’s made up and isn’t really a holiday, but that’s not going to stop me from eating chips and dip today after polishing off this giant chocolate egg.

Click here to read the review.

CC

No comments: