Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sorry Hockey Pucks…

I’m not great at pre-planning reviews on Candy Critic and today was a prime example. See I found two great treats to review over the holidays but I didn’t think in advance enough to place them in the right place on the reviews coming soon. So basically I had to knock Hockey Pucks down so I could fit the other reviews in before Christmas. It’s not that they’re bad or anything like that, they’re just not thematically important right now. I’ll bring them back though, and there will be a large fan fare I assure you. That’s not to slight this weeks review either. They’re a “hunk-a hunk a” banana cream fun.

Click here to read the review.

CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those came out in Spring 2007. I have to wonder if those were even still fresh when you ate the

Chris Stewart said...

They still apparently make them, although you might be right. Sometimes here in Canada we don't get things until they don't really work out in the US.