Saturday, May 30, 2009

I’m tired, and it’s update day… what to do?

I’m really tired today and I want to just take a nap. The thing is I’m trying to keep myself awake to adjust to the time change. I figured updating Candy Critic would be a great way to do this, I never anticipated how tired I really was. Maybe this weeks review will give me some energy. By the way I know I’m in Tokyo right now, but the next few reviews are still from North America. In fact I’ve brought a few treats with me so I’ll continue to have North American treats now and again.

Click here to read the review.

CC

2 comments:

Pam Walter said...

Just saw a piece on TV that they are now serving bacon flavored vodka in bars. I also noticed a bacon flavored chocolate bar in Whole Foods but at $5.99 each didn't want to try it out. Hmmm... perhaps pork is making a come-back everywhere -- not just in Washington. http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/

Chris Stewart said...

Is there anything bacon can't do?