Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Portions

Whenever people interview me the subject always comes to nutrition. First and foremost I don't really like to talk about nutrition on the site because frankly that's your business. However just to set the record straight here's my angle right now.

I'm not a big fan of sugar free type snacks for those trying to lose weight. If you're diabetic or something than they're great for you. However it's very rare that I enjoy a sugar free version of anything as much as the regular. In fact often I find these sugar free versions to be a bit of the problem.If you're looking to lose weight I suggest you look at portion sizes instead. I'm pretty impressed by these candy companies that are making smaller sized treats and labelling them more nutritious. This works for me because you don't have to sacrifice any of the quality of the treat. I say rather than buy candy big, buy variety, it's much more fun and much better for you.

CC

No comments: