Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cool Disaster.

I went to Ueno Park to check out the attractions and it was pretty fun. They had all kinds of treats, mostly carnival type things, but they where all so yummy looking.
Then I came across this sign advertising an ice cream place and I decided that it was in fact possible to make ice cream unappealing. May I make a suggestion to ice cream parlours around the world, “If you want to sell ice cream think about what colour your fake giant ice cream in the front might be”.

CC

4 comments:

Pam Walter said...

That does look ugly. What flavors do you think they are supposed to be? http://blog.sweetservices.com/sweetscandyblog/

Chris Stewart said...

My hope is that it's supposed to be pistachio and chocolate, my guess is far to revolting to mention on a blog about food.

Anonymous said...

It also doesn't help that they don't appear to ever clean it either.

Chris Stewart said...

A dirty candy sign is a big turn off in my books. I've avoided candy shops because of it.