Monday, June 08, 2009

Green Tea for Me

After finding out that Green Tea Coke was coming out exclusively here in Japan I spent the whole day looking around for it. I started at some of the local stores like Sankus (What does Sankus mean in English? It is English silly it says Thanks).
I did however check a bunch of other stores all day long.
I even checked this store that sold only bunny rabbits (click here for more about it) but I didn’t find any Green Tea Coke surprisingly. However a cute little brown bunny comforted me.
I did find this little cute guy in a vending machine.
It took me until late into the evening but eventually Allison and I found a bottle at the 7 11 bellow our place.
So how does it taste? Well basically you can barely taste the green tea, I had to swish it around to get a sense of it. It’s also sugar free so it just taste like diet coke.

CC

3 comments:

Kayah said...

searching all over to then find it right under your noses hehe
i didn't know there were 7-11's in japan!
and those bunnies are very cute
also, i referenced & linked you in my blog
have a great day!

Chris Stewart said...

Thanks for the reference. I didn't know they had 7-11's in Japan either until I got here and now I've learned that they're everywhere, that's both good and bad I guess.

Azam Mansha said...

Green tea is the wonder drink of the millennium; it not only has a wonderful flavor but the health benefits of the drink are so extensive that every day they are finding new reasons to drink green tea instead of coffee. Fresh green tea is the best to use because it has the greatest health benefits. Green tea has been used by steeping the leaves in boiling water as far back as 5,000,000 years ago, in India and China