Monday, July 27, 2009

Journey to the Disney candy store.

Allison and I went to Disney Sea this weekend and had a great time. I couldn’t leave without checking out this candy store and see what kind of treats Disney has to offer in Japan.
They had some pretty standard Disney type treats, cookies, and chocolates.
They also had some more Japanese type treats that may seem a little strange to people used to North American style Disney. These are some spicy crackers based off one of the shows at Disney Sea.
Strangest of all to me where these Curry rice crackers only because I’ve never seen curry rice crackers anywhere else in Japan or in any other Disney location.
CC

6 comments:

Jim said...

Disney Sea! That's so cool, it must have been really fun.

Chris Stewart said...

It was really fun; I recommend it to anybody that comes to visit Tokyo.

Anonymous said...

Did you just eat candy at Disney Sea or did you do anything else?

Chris Stewart said...

We checked out all kinds of things and rode all kinds of rides, you can read more about it here: http://candycritic.bravejournal.com/entry/35337

Alex said...

My children have been telling me about Kabang Energy Candy for weeks now, and telling me how great it is. But as a mother I was concerned about what’s in it. After seeing the ingredients label I was very very impressed. Yes it contains sugar, but only 3 grams. All the other ingredients are what my kids need on a daily basis. It contains 100% of Vitamin B6, 100% of Vitamin B12, 100% of Vitamin C, Plus Ginseng and NO CAFFIENE. I finally had a chance to try it myself and I have to say it’s awesome. I bought it at Walgreens. My children have my approval on this candy 100%…Thanks Kabang Energy Candy, Sincerely Sara Johnson Orlando, Fl.

Chris Stewart said...

Thanks Alex... or Sara... I guess I don't have to tell you that I'm a little confused about this post but I figure you either meant for it to go to someone else or you're trying to advertise. Either way I sure hope I can try these energy treats so I can post something about them too.