Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yesterday was National Cream Filled Donut Day!

I’ve been a little slow with the holiday posts as of late, but I did want to mention how I spent “National cream filled donut day” (it was yesterday). I decided to visit Tim Horton’s and enjoy what I so deserved. But what I got was a Boston Cream donut that looked like a map of the continents millions of years ago. I’m always disappointed when they just throw the donuts in the bag with little to no thought. If you get icing on the bag then I can’t eat it, and if I can’t eat it then I’m not happy.
Fortunately it didn’t play a role in my ability to enjoy the holiday as the cream (it was of the Boston variety) was still safe in the middle.


CC

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Your donut makes me sad and happy at the same time.

Chris Stewart said...

It tasted fine so there's nothing really to be sad about. I still had a smile on my face when I finished it.