Sunday, February 07, 2010

Have a Super Valentines Day

I wonder who decided that the Superbowl and Valentines Day should be so close to each other. Two very special days (both of which I feel should be real holidays) filled with drama, tension, and lots of advertising for great treats. Really they’re a lot more similar than one might think. Many people expecting great things to happen on both these days and chances are at least half of them will be disappointed. Many people setting up great events on both days, hopping to impress. In some cases body tackles are involved with both holidays, but really that’s a personal choice. Well even though the Superbowl is upon us I’ve decided to focus the review on Valentines Day. Honestly I find Valentines Day treats to be much more creative than Superbowl treats and thus giving me more to write about.

Click here to read this latest review.

CC

No comments: