Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Cinnabon Cupcakes

One of the reasons I've always had a lot of respect for the company Cinnabon is because they did something well and focused on it. Dairy Queen lost a lot of my respect when they started to go outside the Ice Cream world. Cinnabon however has been really good at just making great tasting cinnamon buns.That was until recently. While walking through my local mall I came across a terrifying site. Cinnabon has released a line of cupcakes. I decided after much thought (particularly which one to try) to get myself one of these cupcakes.I went with their classic Cinnabon flavored cake because I figured this was an area where they had some expertise. As it turns out the cupcake isn't that bad. It's not cinnamon bun, but it's not bad. The icing is a little thick on top in comparison to the cupcake but the flavor is pretty close to their cinnamon bun.

CC

No comments: