Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Stuffing My Face, Easter Celebration, Cadbury Goo Releasing Problem Solved.

In the last week I’ve had a whole lot on my plate. First and foremost Easter is coming and I like to celebrate this holiday as much as I can. Second I’ve started this series of weekly posts where I stuff my face with various foods and write about it. Finally the folks at Cadbury have been really generous to me this Easter all in hopes that I would promote their Release the Goo promotion.
So in a flash of brilliance I found a way in one post/action that I could fit all of these criteria into one post. As you guessed it, I have stuffed my face with Cadbury Easter Crème Eggs, 3 to be exact. Allison was on hand because she was fairly certain that I might choke to death. It went fairly well during the actual consumption of the eggs. The chocolate melted quickly and filled my mouth with a chocolate/crème concoction that was pretty tasty and smooth. The only problem that came about in this adventure happened about an hour later when I started getting a tummy ache. I’m sure even the people at Cadbury would agree that eating 3 eggs simultaneously is probably not a good idea.

CC

No comments: