Monday, June 14, 2010

Make Your Own Hershey Bar Factory Opens

I can't believe such a big event would happen and all they have is one stinking photo. To me this is bigger than the world cup, any natural disasters this year, and Christmas all rolled up into one. The article bellow talks about the new attraction and has the one photo. Hey folks at Hershey, send me down there and I'll take a million photos and be sure that the world knows about the chocolate creation I have in mind to make on this cool tour.


CC

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi there, I work for Hershey's and came across your post. Just wanted to share this link: http://onekit.enr-corp.com/1006665/index.html that has a few additional pictures from Create Your Own Candy Bar and a "fly through" video of the attraction. Enjoy!