Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Best Baklava Ever!

Being here in Greece I've decided to start a new quest in life, I want to find the best Baklava ever. Now for those that are unfamiliar with baklava, simply put it's phyllo pastry, nuts, and honey baked into a super yummy sweet treat. It comes in hundreds of varieties each with a taste all its own. Above is the newest front runner in my quest. I purchased this delectable treat in a little bakery in Hydra about two hours from Athens (by boat). It was just the right amount of sticky and the phyllo pastry was so rich it blew my mind.

CC

1 comment:

DJs Baklava LLC said...

Ah but have you ever ordered DJ's Baklava. We have the traditional walnut but many people really love our Almond Toffee Baklava or our Honey Roasted Peanut Chocolate Chunk Baklava. Best Baklava Ever.