Friday, December 10, 2010

The Best Candy Store Is In Montana?

ION Television decided that it would make a series called "The Worlds Greatest" and they decided that the Sweet Palace in Montana is the "Worlds Greatest" candy store.  Now I've never been there before so I don't want to judge, however this place must be pretty spectacular because I've been to some amazing places in my life all over the world and the "Greatest" candy store is a pretty big tittle to wear.

Click here to read more.

CC

4 comments:

Alex said...

Well it does look a lot like the candy store in the beginning of Willy Wonka... and that candy store (including a shopkeeper who spontaneously bursts into song, of course) is probably the best in the world.

Chris Stewart said...

Really? I'd have to say that spontaneous song is one thing I've never actually seen in any candy store. I assume the selection is good as well?

Alex said...

Oh, I was just basing that on The Sweet Palace's photo gallery. I'm not sure if they sing in Montana. I meant that the shop and shopkeeper in Willy Wonka make me really want to be in the candy store, so the similar appearance of the Montana store is a good start for me. Of course, I originally thought that they had a library-style ladder, but looking back at the pictures I realized that I was mistaken. (And now a little less impressed.)

Chris Stewart said...

You know what Alex, you've inspired me. For a while now my candy map has been kind of floundering, and I think I might try and change it up again. From now on I'm going to use the candy critic map as a guide for people to find candy stores. The only difference is I'm only going to post stores that I, or loyal followers suggest. I have a few stores in the world that I love and I want them to be special. I also know that others feel the same way about certain candy stores (even if their own). So while we're on the subject, do you have one you like in particular?