Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sun Chips Really Loud Bag... Part 2

A while back I posted a few blogs about the new bio-degradable Sun Chips bag.  In brief, Sun Chips came out with a new bio-degradable bag, however the bag was taken off the market because when you squished it the sound was tremendously loud.  After writing about this bag, I mentioned that I was curious as to how well the bag degrades, and I thought I might do a little experiment.  Well due to the fact that I'm a crappy gardener, I live in an apartment with little to no plants, and I'm kind of lazy, I still have yet to perform this experiment.  Fortunately for me someone else has.  Unfortunately for the chip bag it appears that the person doing the experiment had a little trouble breaking down the bio-degradable bag.

Click here to read more about breaking down a Sun Chip bag.

CC

No comments: