Wednesday, May 18, 2011

International Candy Debate

So I've decided that I'm going to try and settle the debate about candy quality between US, Canada, and Europe.  People, including myself, always talk about the idea that Europe and Canada have better quality chocolate than the US.  As much as I've said this, I can't say I've ever attempted any kind of scientific experiment to prove or disprove it.  So I've decided to have a competition between these countries, a kind of chocolate bar Olympiad.  To start I've compiled a list of treats that I'm going to sample, Snickers, Kit Kat, Toblerone, Twix, and M&Ms.  The next step is to get samples from Canada and the US (I can get them myself here in Europe).  Fortunately I have family in both Canada and the US and they're willing to play along.  So now I just have to wait for my treats to come in the mail and start sampling.

CC

No comments: