Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Simply Burger Brownie Updated

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to meet someone kind of cool.  I met the founder and owner of Simply Burger, a tasty chain of burger places here in Athens.  Simply Burger is one of my "go to" places here in Athens. I like it because the burgers are good quality, and they remind me a little of home.  My favorite addition is a brownie that they give away on the side of each order.  Brian (the owner) told me that the brownies have changed, so a burger was in order.  Fortunately for me, Allison agreed and she surprised me with an order for dinner the other night.  The burger was tasty, and the brownie had in fact changed.  In the past the brownie appeared to be more "home made" and now it's in a package.  The good news is that it still tastes really good.  The brownie package also gave away a mysterious flavour that I couldn't figure out last time I tried one.  It appears that the brownie contains coffee.  It's funny, chocolate flavoured coffee makes sense to me, but I'd never thought of coffee brownies before.

CC

No comments: