Monday, May 16, 2011

Tomato Candy?

Whenever I pick up a candy I always look to the package for inspiration.  I look for the package to give me some kind of clue as to what I'm about to dig into.  I also look to the package to tell me how fun this treat is going to be.  A package can really tell you a lot.
But that's not always the case.  The package for this candy left me with more mystery and answers.  What are these little round things supposed to be, are they tomatoes? They sure look like them.  Is this tomato candy something new, something original.  Those red things don't look like cherries, so it's gotta be tomatoes.  There's really only one way to to find out... opens candy... pops it in mouth... It appears that the little red dots mean that this candy tastes like cheap perfume.  Who would have guessed.

CC

No comments: