Friday, July 29, 2011

The Best Way to Eat Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Part 5 With Hazelnuts

All this week we will be presenting you 5 great ways to enjoy your chocolate hazelnut spread fix.  Sure I could have simply said "5 great ways to enjoy your Nutella fix", but there are so many more brands of this stuff and I figured this would be a little more fair.  For the most part people only really think about eating this stuff spread on bread, or sometimes in a crepe, but I've discovered some other great places to smear this stuff.
So here's a silly idea I came up with just to cap off my week of highlighting great alternative ways to enjoy chocolate hazelnut spread.  This idea came to me because I'm a huge fan of the obvious and simplicity.
Why not simply get a spoonful of chocolate hazelnut spread and stick a few extra hazelnuts in it.  I figure it's pretty much a lock that the flavour will work out and the nuts can only add a little texture to the mix.  My only concern was that the hazelnut flavour may be too over powerful.  Fortunately that never happened, and I ended up with what I like to think as one of the most decadent yet simple ways to enjoy the tasty spread.

CC

No comments: