Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Belgian Chocolate Windows - The Buck Stops Here

The widows of the chocolate shops in Belgium are spectacular, almost as spectacular as the chocolates themselves.  The level of competition between the chocolate shops in this country is staggering, so you would imagine they put a lot of effort towards their windows to attract customers.  For the next two weeks I'm going to show you some of the great themes and ideas I came across while searching out my chocolate paradise.
A life sized deer, antelope, mouflon?..  I'm not really sure what kind of animal this is, but I can tell you that it is made entirely up of chocolate.  Having said that, I didn't check if it was solid, or if the person who made it took the time to build a proper skeleton structure, maybe using white chocolate.  I can tell you that I don't normally eat wild game, but in this case I might make an exception.

CC

No comments: