Friday, February 10, 2012

The Folks At Luden's Sent Me Some Stuff

Few things make me happier than getting a package in the mail. It does makes me even happier when this package contains some fine sweet treats.  In this case it's ever better because these treats not only tempt my taste buds, but they help me deal with colds.  This is particularly important because this year I seem to have a lot of sick friends around, and I don't want to catch their sick stuff.
Of the 4 flavours of Luden's that they sent me, I'm most looking forward to trying out these Orange Drops.  I don't have a cold at this point, and I'm told that Vitamin C (which these apparently contain a lot) is good for keeping colds away.  I also like the fact that it apparently contains "Real Orange Juice", or at least it is "made with Real Orange Juice".
I'm also really interested in the little slogan on the top of the bags.  What exactly does "Uniquely Good!" mean?  Are they saying that it's a unique flavour that I've never tried before?  Maybe they're saying for cough drops they're "uniquely good", that's not really saying as much since many cough drops don't really taste spectacular.  Well I guess I'll find out next Sunday when I review these treats.

CC

No comments: