Thursday, May 03, 2012

Greatest Treats You May Have Never Tried - Time Out

There are many different treats to be found, all over the world.  Each corner has their own idea of what's good, and it can vary a great deal.  The thing is, many of these treats aren't available everywhere.  In fact, some treats are only available in a very small area of the world.  Some of these hard to find treats are treats you really shouldn't miss as well.  So this week, I'm going to highlight a new treat every day, that I've reviewed, and that I think you should really try... that is if you can find it.

Only recently have I been introduced into the world of Israeli chocolate bars, and it's opened my eyes.  In particular this bar, known as Pesek Zman or Time Out, really blew my mind.  Best of all it's not something that most people would find strange, in fact I'm pretty certain that the Israeli and North American pallet for sweet treats is very similar.  As an added bonus, if you happen to be on a kosher diet, they make a kosher version of this bar as well.

Click here to read my review of this treat.

CC

No comments: