Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Candy Art - Sugar Graphic

Nursing Your Sweet Tooth
Created by: www.OnlineNursingPrograms.com

I recently got this graphic with this e-mail attached:

"I’m part of the design team at OnlineNursingPrograms.com and we created this graphic that illustrates issues related to the consumption of sugar and how it relates to our health. I came across your site and wanted to pass it along in case you had any interest."

While it might not show, I am a huge advocate for cutting down your sugar consumption.  I believe that the key to doing this is to eat higher quality, more satisfying, treats.  I also believe that people aren't aware of all of the sugar they might be consuming.  I don't think the candy industry is the big bad monster.  I believe that if you're eating a handful of gummy bears, you know they're not healthy for you, but they are a nice treat.  I think people should cut down on candy, but I also believe that all food companies should be more honest about the food they make.  I also believe that, although not perfect, the candy business is one of the most honest businesses when it comes to health.

I'm posting this graphic because I believe you should be healthy.

CC

No comments: