Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dare Candy Dare

This candy is a mystery to me, it's also a mystery to Allison as well.  Allison discovered this candy in a jacket pocket.  She had not worn this jacket in a long time, and she couldn't remember exactly where she got the candy.  She says that she remembers getting it for me, but she's not really sure where or when.  Normally I would jump at the opportunity to eat a free candy.  Finding a candy in your pocket is like finding free money.  The thing that worries me about this candy is its name "Dare".  It's as if it's sending me a threatening message.
So after a great deal of stalling, I decided to give this candy a try.  The name "Dare" might have made sense a while ago, but now it's not really that scary.  This little treat would best be described as a hot cinnamon Skittle... well sort of hot.  I'm not sure if it was hot when Allison got it and it's cooled down, or if it was never really that hot and just improperly named.  So if you happen to come across one of these when it's fresh, try it out, and let me know if it's hot at all.

CC

No comments: