Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Old Candy Critic Articles - Mistreated Candy

I've decided to take down several old articles from the candycritic.org and re-post them here on the Candy Critic blog.  This week, I'm re-publishing a list I made of candies that had been mistreated.  I even invited others to submit their own, and maybe I should do that again.  So if you have mistreated candies send us a picture.

It's a sad day when candy is abused, young children are going without snacks, and you have the gall to waste treats by smashing, bashing, or melting yummy snacks down to nothing? Your sick! Save the candy people, here are some examples of candy abuse. If you found yourself abusing candy, send us a picture, it only helps in the prevention of abused candy in the future.
This is an example of what happens when you leave your a bag of gummies in the console of a car on a hot day.
This melted Top Deck Chocolate bar is an unfortunate tragedy, but rest assure I still ate it, after all it's British, and it's good chocolate.
"Silly customer you can not hurt a Twinkie" Apu Nahasapeemapetilon. Well in some ways this is true, because beaten to death it still has it's yummy taste. I decided that I might save this treat for a rainy day. After getting pushed to the back of my fridge and shift and crushed I dug it up. I know for this horrible act, I should be beaten or put to sleep, but it's only a tragedy if you don't eat it.
Have you ever packed a snack in your bag and completely forgotten about it? Well being the idiot I am this was the case, here I am with a Sweet Marie bar in my backpack and two weeks later it's still there only a little beaten up. Well it won't go to waste, I'm going to pack it in my bag and I'll have it tomorrow at work, no really I will...
Many candies should be kept in a cool place, away from any heat source. Well another one bites the dust.

CC

No comments: