Monday, November 05, 2012

This Week In Candy

I'm thinking of changing the way I post candy links on this blog.  I'm wondering if I should take the daily links page off, and post any candy related links as I find them instead.  I'm not sure how much you guys read the daily links, and wonder if they would be more relevant and less of a problem for you guys if I only posted them as I got them.  Anybody have anything to say on the subject?

With Halloween over there's another holiday that's going to start to creep up on us really quickly... Well if you ignore Diwali (which you shouldn't because it's full of awesome sweet treats)... and that's Christmas.  It's going to be a heck of a Christmas holiday here at Candy Critic, mostly because we have a huge adventure planned for the holidays.  I'm not going to give any specifics away, but I can tell you that food will be a wonderful part of it.

Finally, I've been getting so many offers from candy companies to review their treats and that's great.  If you happen to make or market a candy product and you'd like it featured on this blog, our Facebook page, our Twitter site, and oh yeah, candycritic.org, drop us a line and we'll hook you up, and it costs nothing.

CC

No comments: