Monday, November 12, 2012

This Week In Candy

I'm still baking a whole lot, to the point that I've been asked to bake some cupcakes for an event this Friday.   I'm nervous, because I'm worried I won't bake the perfect cupcakes, but I'm also ticked off because I hate being asked to bake something because it makes it feel like a chore.  I like the idea of baking because it's fun, and because I can work on my cookbook, which is also fun.  The idea of baking for someone's event makes me feel like I should be getting paid for it.  The thing is, the people coming to this event, and the people running it, are great people, so it would be silly for me to charge for it.  So that brings up the idea that I'm nervous about baking for them, because I don't want to let them down.

As far as the site goes, this week is the last week of featured spreads.  I may feature another kind of food on a daily basis again on this site in the future, but I have nothing concrete planned.  If you have any ideas I'd be happy to hear them out.

Finally this weekend I've been super tired.  I have a lot to prepare for the Christmas holidays and very little time to prepare it.  But you'll understand my issues a little better very soon.

CC

No comments: