Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Candy Art - Heart Chocolate

I think this year's trend for Valentines Day is going to be the realistic looking heart in many candy forms.  I think many of them are beautiful works of art, like the one above created by Katherine Clapner.  I'm certain however that we'll also see others try and get into this game, and you'll find different degrees of "reality" in the designs.  At some point I'm pretty certain that I'll come across a chocolate heart that looks more like a standard valentines heart than an anatomically correct heart, and that means everything will have gone full circle.

You can read more about the heart pictured above here.

And

If you are interested in this kind of Valentines Day offering, here's a great listing of some really great looking heart themed gifts.

CC

No comments: