Friday, February 01, 2013

Candy News

With the Superbowl just around the corner, you're going to have to know how to make some serious layered dips, how about 47 layers?
It's perfect!  Someone built a huge model of the Colosseum out of Tim Tams. As a bonus it's filled with gummy warriors.

What do you do if you're an American artist and your medium is Twinkies?  Move to Canada.

Folks in Massachusetts might find their candy to be a little bit more expensive soon.

Heat resistant chocolate?  Why is science worrying about this when there are bigger issues to think about, like making chocolate taste better.

Are you thinking of going to a candy show this year?  Well here's a list of three that you probably shouldn't miss.

60 years after lodging a complaint about finding a stick in his Nut Roll, Dave Bell finally gets his free chocolate bar.

I collect candy, but it doesn't age very well, so my collection isn't that big, maybe I should get into collecting candy paraphernalia instead.

Here's a great tip to help you keep your ice cream easy to scoop.

I'm still not sure if I like the idea of the woman I love devouring an exact replica of my head in chocolate form.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: