Monday, April 01, 2013

This Week In Candy

Today is sort of like my boxing day, it's the day I normally head out to the grocery stores and stock up on cheap chocolate bunnies.  Although I was talking to my father yesterday, and he told me that he had planned to go out discount Easter treat shopping on Easter Sunday.  You know, it's never occurred to me to do that.  I'm generally too filled with chocolate bunny and Cadbury Cream Egg bliss to even think about getting more chocolate.  But I imagine that many stores start their sales on Sunday.  You'd think I would be more on the ball.

Later this week we're going to look at common gum flavours.  It's pretty amazing what flavours of gum we consider to be normal, and which flavours we might never consider.  Gum is one of the only candies that we use in social situations to improve ourselves as well.  Having said that, many would argue that gum etiquette is very important, and not often followed.

I hope you guys had a great Easter weekend, and those of you in the Orthodox faith, you still have a month to go.

CC

No comments: