Monday, April 29, 2013

This Week In Candy

"Ich bin ein Berliner", many people believed that was JFK saying that he was in fact a donut.  As it turns out the German people knew exactly what he was saying. According to Google translate, if you want a donut in Berlin, you should probably say "Ich möchte eine Fasnacht" instead.  The reason I'm off on this tangent is that I'm heading to Berlin soon, and I can't wait to get my hands on some German donuts, or even some famous German chocolate.

I'm also a little curious about what other treats one should look out for while in Berlin, so any suggestions would be great.  I'll be posting as much as I can from the trip, but I'm not sure what my internet situation is going to be.

Other than that, we're still working on a few projects for the blog, and always interested in taking contributions if you have an idea.

CC

No comments: