Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another Gummy Review in Our Gummy Review-A-Thon

I would have to say that the popularization of gummies in the 1980's might be the reason I'm writing this blog (and these reviews) right now.  When I was a little kid, gummies hit the market with a huge bang, every kid wanted a bag of gummy bears.  Gummies were the catalyst towards a time in candy when strange and gross treats started to really bloom.  This meant that the world was being creative with the textures and flavours of candy available.  At that very time, I started to really gain a respect for candy, I loved all of the candy variety that was around me.  And now look at me, I'm writing a blog, traveling the world, and tasting flavours I could only imagine.  Thanks gummies, you made my life pretty cool.  And thanks sugarfina.com for reminding me how cool gummies actually still are.

Click here to read the latest gummy review.

CC

No comments: