Monday, July 01, 2013

New Sweet And Sour Review

While ice cream and Popsicles are what we normally think about when you talk about summer sweets, I think treats like these Sour Punch Punchies also work really well as a summer treat. I have memories of riding my bike as a kid to the local corner store, and buying a bag of treats just like these.  Then me and my friends would go to the local park, find a great hiding spot, and munch down on all of our sweet treats.  It was a time long past, but a time I'll never forget.  It's a big part of the reason I like candy so much.  Whenever I eat a treat like these, I want to get on my bike and head to the local park again.  The problem is, as an adult, hiding in the bushes is generally frowned upon.

Click here to read our latest review.

CC

No comments: