Thursday, August 22, 2013

8 Days Of UK Treats - Day 4

Some people may argue that all of the treats I'm reviewing aren't technically from the UK.  I'll be honest, without a great deal of research it's hard to find out exactly where many treats are from.  Did you know that the Kit Kat is a British creation?  Tell that to an American, or someone from Japan.  All I can tell you about this weeks lineup of UK treats is that I bought each and every one of them in the UK.  Some are popular treats found all over both England and Scotland (like today's review), and some I've only found in one particular place.  The idea this week is to look at some of the great finds I've discovered on my travels, their origins are another blog post all together.

Click here to read today's UK treat review.

CC

No comments: