Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday Japanese Candy Review!

Sometimes when I write a review, I realize that I've spent more time explaining the story behind the candy then the candy itself.  I'm sure some of the time I can blame myself for losing focus, but sometimes I think it's the candies fault.  Some treats have a more interesting story than an interesting candy.  Sometimes the candy itself is fairly common, but the package, or "extras" are far more fascinating.  Take for example all of those M&M toys you see at airports.  Sure M&M's are tasty treats, but you're really buying this for the robotic like M&M character that dispenses candies and blows a stream of cool air with a fan.

Today's Japanese candy with a story was provided by the great folks at oyatsucafe.com.  Make sure to check out their site and maybe even buy something.  If you do, enter the word "candycritic" to get yourself a nice discount.

Click here to read today's Japanese review.

CC

No comments: