Monday, September 02, 2013

This Week In Candy

AHHHHHH!!! It appears my computer has been infested with some kind of horrible advertising type virus.  Everywhere I turn a popup advertisement tells me how much weight I need to lose.  How do they know that I have a candy blog?  Well I had big plans for writing blogs today, but now I have to... go outside and enjoy this warm day.  That just means I'll be writing tomorrow instead.

This week I hope to get the last article about our epic UK trip up, all about a town called York, and how it completely changed the chocolate bar world.  I have another beef with Cadbury that I want to deal with as well.  Other than that I'm working on the final details for a really big candy giveaway that will either start this week or next.  I'm also expecting a few packages in the mail soon, and that means some very fun reviews in our near future.

Finally I'm looking for ideas and contributors, if you have a fun idea that you'd like to contribute to the Candy Critic blog let me know.

CC

No comments: