Monday, October 14, 2013

This Week In Candy

I'm once again off on an adventure, however I'm not sure how much of this adventure will be a candy adventure.  Having said that I rarely go anywhere without running into some kind of interesting sweet treat.  Honestly this adventure is about relaxing a little, and focusing on my latest writing project, which will stay a bit of a secret until it's more advanced.  As always, I'm not really sure how much internet I'll have access to on this adventure, so I may not be posting as much as usual.  I still have a few posts ready to go, but I'm not sure if I'll check in that often.  The only post I know wont be posted this week is our link/news roundup.

So I'm off to get away from home, relax, and maybe focus on some big writing projects.  I'll be back in about a week, so until then, go eat some candy.

CC

No comments: