Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Wednesday's Japanese Candy Review

Sweet potato is one of those flavours that I think one day could become mainstream in the Western candy world.  After all, North Americans have been making sweet potato dishes with marshmallows and brown sugar for years now.  The sweet potato (as the name says) is a welcome addition to the sweets family.  I just think we have to open these doors a little wider, and see what kind of sweet treats they're making in Asia. I also think this tuber would offer us some great versions of classic treats.  How about sweet potato Pez, or sweet potato Jolly Ranchers, I even think that a sweet potato gummy bear would be fantastic.  So open your heart, and sweet tooth, to this awesome little vegetable.


CC

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The top-selling sweets in Asia, which for the last five decades has been available to U.S. customers with a lovely teeth, will soon be created at a service in Mebane. Sweets experience with japanese candy and lots of other eating things.

Chris Stewart said...

Let me know if you think there's anything I should review!