Wednesday, July 01, 2015

An Apparently Canadian Candy Thing


While trying to find a fun thing to post on this Wednesday's "Candy Thing", I thought I would search out something with a Canadian theme.  Today is Canada Day, the day we became mostly independent from England.  I thought I would search through the internets and see if there's was anything truly Canadian, and candy related (maybe a moose candy dispenser or something) that I could post today.  While doing my search I kept coming across something called "Canadian Mints".  Now I've been a Canadian all my life, and I've been writing about candy for many years, but I've never heard of Canadian Mints.  Is this an American thing, like calling cheddar cheese "American" even though it's British?  I'm thinking I may have to try and find a bag of these to review.

CC

No comments: