Monday, August 03, 2015

This Week In Candy

Well we're still in Sri Lanka, and barring anything tragic and as long as we're coming across regular WiFi spots, then you're getting a few samples of what we've had to eat, and snack on during our journey (Check our Facebook page or Twitter feed).  Since I'm writing this well in advance, I'm not really sure how things are going, I sure hope everything's OK, and most importantly I hope that we packed enough socks.

This week on Snack Facts, our Instagram feed, things are going to be a little different.  Since I'm away right now, Snack Facts will be filled with random facts that I discover on my journey.  I'm not sure how often I'll post, but when I learn something new, I'll post so you can learn it too.  Make sure to follow us on Instagram so you can keep up.  If you don't use Instagram, don't worry, you can follow Snack Facts on our Facebook page, and Twitter feed as well.

Since we're still away this week, instead of a new review, we're going to look at some reviews from the past that are really bad ideas.  Sometimes candy companies come up with brilliant concepts for new candies, but on occasion, some companies really miss the mark.  This week we're looking at a few candy ideas that just don't work at all.

CC

No comments: