Thursday, October 12, 2017

Today's New Candy Review Is An Average Chocolate Bar

I always have a hard time writing reviews for candy that's very average. It's not that I don't like it, it just doesn't have anything interesting about it. When people ask me what my favourite candy is, I have two answers. One is that Kit Kat bars rank the highest on the site, and second is "something new". I can't tell you how many times I've reviewed the same candy over and over again, and each time I have to figure out how to explain how this candy is not very interesting. I'm thinking in the future I might just write a single "this candy is boring" review, and just put a link to that review every time I come across a decent, but boring candy.

Click here to find out why this candy was boring.

You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get previews  of all our upcoming reviews as well.

And why not follow our Instagram feed called Snack Facts to learn about interesting snack related trivia.

CC

No comments: