Monday, December 04, 2017

I'm Having A Rough Day, And I Tought Today's New Review Would Help - Brain Blasterz

Right now I'm sitting in my office and it's very noisy. They're doing work on the exterior of the building and all I hear is regular drilling and hammering.  This isn't drilling and hammering in the distance either, it's really loud, and only gets louder when they're working on my window or one nearby.  It's made worse by the fact that every time I look out my window there's a dude with his shirt off working outside.

So here I am trying to figure out the best review to post, and the name of this treat Brian Blasterz gives you an idea of where my head is right now.

Click  here to find out if this did in fact blast my brain.

You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with the candy news and my sanity this week.

You can also follow us on Pinterest, because I like the pictures that come on my feed, and they relax me.

CC

No comments: