Thursday, December 21, 2017

It's Our Christmas Themed Candy Review... Sort Of - Sno Caps

I have to admit that it's a bit of a stretch this year with the Christmas review. I guess I could have reviewed my Reece's Peanut Butter Cup advent calendar, but to be honest I'm still working on it. Sno Caps don't really have any kind of Christmas theme to them, or any kind of nostalgia for me. They do however remind me of snow, and right now I'm living in a place that doesn't have any snow at all, and I miss it a bit.

So here's hoping you're having a white Christmas.

Click here to read the review that isn't cold, but reminded me of it.

You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with what we're doing over the holidays.

Also, make sure to follow us on YouTube to keep up with all our podcast and vlog stuff (we have a few new  projects starting in the new year).

CC

No comments: