Friday, January 12, 2018

Most Notable Candy We Ate In 2017 - Pik-One "4 Fingers"

When people ask me what my favourite candy is, I always go into a story about my favourite candy being something original and creative. That's because I have eaten hundreds of rip off/variations of classic candies. This one however presented an interesting problem, it was a rip off of a Kit Kat bar, but it had one really creative difference.  Was the difference an improvement that this candy company thought it could make on the classic Kit Kat, or was a method of making this bar cheaper. I'm still not sure, but it made for an interesting review.

Click here to find out what the difference is between a Kit Kat bar and a Pik-One.

Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and tell us  about any "rip off" candies you've tried.

CC

No comments: