Monday, January 15, 2018

Most Notable Candy We Ate In 2017 - Chocolate Potato Snacks

On Friday I was just going on about how my favourite kind of snacks are creative ones. This is often the case, but in some cases it can lead to bad ideas. This is just such an idea. Strangely it's based on a good concept, chocolate and potato chips go really well together. The thing that turns a good original concept into a bad idea is execution. This is probably the worst salty snack we had all year, it was not only gross to eat, but disappointing as well. I'm divided about weather I hope other candy companies attempt something like this again in the future. I'd love to see it work, but I'm afraid of eating something like these again.

Click here to find out why this creative idea didn't work at all.

Also, follow us on Twitter and Facebook and let us know about any creative candy ideas you might  have.

CC

No comments: