Monday, April 16, 2018

I'm Surprised About This New Candy Review - Flake "Mint"

I'm surprised that the Flake bar isn't already available in a million different flavours. This is a classic British bar that's fairly simple, and the perfect candidate for multiple variations. If I was Cadbury I think about making a Flake bar that celebrates it's most common use, as a topping on a soft serve ice cream cone. You could also put other ingredients in a Flake, to make it even flakier, like crunchy toffee. There's really lots you could do with this bar, and yet this is the first time I've ever seen any variation.

Click here to read about this variation, and why it did and didn't work.

You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with our day to day adventures.

Make sure to follow us on Tumblr as well.

CC

No comments: