Thursday, May 03, 2018

When Great Ideas Fail - Inafcn "Salt & Sour"

If you're a regular reader of this blog (than you're not my my mother, seriously mom, you could check it out now and again), then you'll know that I love innovation. If you ask me what my favourite candy or snack is my answer is almost always "something new and creative that I haven't had before". There is however a second part to that answer, "it's also important to pull off your new idea". This is an example of what should have been an amazing idea, but they failed so badly at pulling off the goal that disappointment was all I had.

Click here to find out how these chips failed me.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to find out about our upcoming review-a-thon.

You can also follow us on Tumblr to keep up with all our new reviews before we post them here.

CC

No comments: