Monday, April 30, 2018

This Week I Tried To Defeat My Old Nemesis... Licorce - Salta Katten

The general assumption on this site, and from people who find out that I review candy, is that I love every single kind of candy out there. This could not be further from the truth, there are plenty of candy types and flavours that I don't like, and licorice is one of them.The difference with licorice is that at one point in my life, a few years back, I tried to like it. I try to keep my mind open every time I eat licorice, and one time I even ate a piece of Dutch licorice every day for two months to try and gain a taste for it. Every so often I eat a licorice candy and it feels like this behavior modification is starting to work out.

Click here to find out why I didn't hate these, and might be going soft on the whole hating licorice thing.

Also make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with our crazy day to day antics.

If you want to browse our candy reviews of the past in chronological order (as to when we ate them), make sure to follow us on Pinterest.

CC

No comments: